Community SEEDS Program
The Support, Education, and Empowerment for Disability Solutions (SEEDS) program is being developed in the Yakima Valley to offer opportunities for adults with I/DD and their families to have a voice about their future, and to work together with the community to find meaningful solutions.
SEEDS is community program designed to grow and strengthen the unique ability in each of us.
SEEDS builds opportunities for empowerment:
- Advocacy: Personal, Community, Legislative
- Systems navigation, public policy change
- Education for ongoing personal growth
- Social and Life Skills building
- Transitions as emerging adults through elder years
- Parent and Adult Sibling Supports
- Recreation & Activities
Contact The Arc Yakima County to let us know your needs as we move forward in developing programs - to find out how you can help - or if you need help, call 509.731.7761or email email@example.com
2807 W. Washington Ave, Suite 2, Yakima WA 98903
PO Box 10415 Yakima WA98909